Remember when grandparents and great-grandparents stated that they only had an 8th grade education? Well, check this out. Could any of us have passed the 8th grade in 1895?
This is the eighth-grade final exam from 1895 in Salina, Kansas, USA
While pretending to educate people higher, satan’s communists are dumbing them down… because dumb people are easy to manipulate and control. Proof? I dare any Master degreed or PhD to answer half of these 8th Grade Primer questions from 1895.
Are we genuinely becoming more educated or are we becoming more indoctrinated? Has education in America gotten better or worse over the last century? Find out here.
Even 2 years ago, how many of us would have guessed that debating the definition of what a woman is would ever have been a question in America?
Can we legitimately claim to have a “higher education” in our day?
Anyone who doesn’t thoroughly know and have a working understanding and knowledge of the most important Book in HIS-story – the Bible – does not have a “higher education.” In light of this, we can conclude that parents who push the “get an education” foolishness instead of educating their children from birth with the Word, show exactly who they are and the fruit is pure evil (Matt hew Matthew 7:16, 20; 12:33, etc.).
“Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.” Jeremiah 10:2
Think about the lost, dark spiritual state of any parent who would push their own seed, their child, into the demonic culture of colleges and universities today – where the existence of God is questioned and condemned and where fornication and every evil known to mankind is the order of the day.
“Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. ” 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
From a Christian worldview, education was never intended to be one and done or confined to obtaining a certain degree by completing courses and tests – many of which are multiple choice. No rather, the view of education from the beginning was designed to simply launch one into a lifetime of personal study. Understanding, having a working knowledge of God, is foundational to anyone’s disposition and functioning. Is it not true that “The more we learn, the more we realize we simply don’t yet know”?
“Education” today has become a stepping stone to serving the god of self – to greedily get a “degree” (to BUY it $ from an antichrist institution) in order to gain fleeting money instead of looking at learning as a way to equip them for the mission of serving God and others.
“A wise man will hear, and will INCREASE learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:” Proverbs 1:5
Have be become more intelligent or more ignorant? Has the education of America’s people gotten better or devolved?
Man if this doesn’t plainly illustrate how we’ve been played for fools, nothing will.
When you read the test questions below for 8th graders from over 100 years ago, you will most likely come to the conclusion that master and doctorate level “degreed” people today couldn’t begin to answers these questions.
To illustrate how America has been indoctrinated into stupidity, let’s take a look at a….
1. Give nine rules for the use of Capital Letters.
2. Name the Parts of Speech and define those that have no modifications.
3. Define Verse, Stanza and Paragraph.
4. What are the Principal Parts of a verb? Give Principal Parts of do, lie, lay and run.
5. Define Case, Illustrate each Case.
6. What is Punctuation? Give rules for principal marks of Punctuation.
7-10. Write a composition of about 150 words and show therein that you understand the practical use of the rules of grammar.
1. Name and define the Fundamental Rules of Arithmetic.
2. A wagon box is 2 ft. deep, 10 feet long, and 3 ft. wide. How many bushels of wheat will it hold?
3. If a load of wheat weighs 3942 lbs., what is it worth at 50 cts. per bu, deducting 1050 lbs. for tare?
4. District No. 33 has a valuation of $35,000. What is the necessary levy to carry on a school seven months at $50 per month, and have $104 for incidentals?
5. Find cost of 6720 lbs. coal at $6.00 per ton.
6. Find the interest of $512.60 for 8 months and 18 days at 7 percent.
7. What is the cost of 40 boards 12 inches wide and 16 ft. long at $.20 per inch?
8. Find bank discount on $300 for 90 days (no grace) at 10 percent.
9. What is the cost of a square farm at $15 per acre, the distance around which is 640 rods?
10. Write a Bank Check, a Promissory Note, and a Receipt.
1. What is meant by the following: Alphabet, phonetic orthography, etymology, syllabication?
2. What are elementary sounds? How classified?
3. What are the following, and give examples of each: Trigraph, subvocals, diphthong, cognate letters, linguals?
4. Give four substitutes for caret ‘u’.
5. Give two rules for spelling words with final ‘e’. Name two exceptions under each rule.
6. Give two uses of silent letters in spelling. Illustrate each.
7. Define the following prefixes and use in connection with a word: Bi, dis, mis, pre, semi, post, non, inter, mono, super.
8. Mark diacritically and divide into syllables the following, and name the sign that indicates the sound: Card, ball, mercy, sir, odd, cell, rise, blood, fare, last.
9. Use the following correctly in sentences, Cite, site, sight, fane, fain, feign, vane, vain, vein, raze, raise, rays.
10. Write 10 words frequently mispronounced and indicate pronunciation by use of diacritical marks and by syllabication.
1. What is climate? Upon what does climate depend?
2. How do you account for the extremes of climate in Kansas?
3. Of what use are rivers? Of what use is the ocean?
4. Describe the mountains of N.A.
5. Name and describe the following: Monrovia, Odessa, Denver, Manitoba, Hecla, Yukon, St. Helena, Juan Fernandez, Aspinwall and Orinoco.
6. Name and locate the principal trade centers of the U.S.
7. Name all the republics of Europe and give capital of each.
8. Why is the Atlantic Coast colder than the Pacific in the same latitude?
9. Describe the process by which the water of the ocean returns to the sources of rivers.
10. Describe the movements of the earth. Give inclination of the earth.
Some have called the “education” industry in America “The greatest rip off in American history.” Why? Let’s talk about it….
DID YOU KNOW that Charlie Kirk (TurningPointUSA), a 30 year old who can debate and destroy nearly anyone with facts, with truth, doesn’t have a college degree and doesn’t want one? Name just one “professor” who could stand toe to toe with Charlie Kirk. Crickets, right? Yes. This is but one example of the foolishness, the waste of life and money people are being led to expend upon the indoctrination system falsely called “education.” THINK: the text book for college course can be bought and read by anyone. The point is, who needs to pay big money for some smug antichrist “professor” to lead them through a book that is freely available to anyone? Better books costs much less. The King James Bible is the ultimate, the pinnacle literary source. What’s stopping you from studying, reading, learning for yourself?
How many college “educated” people, of any age, do you know who could stand toe to toe and discuss Bible and world history, politics, government with Charlies Kirk? Probably none.
How many times have you read through the Bible?
How many books have your college indoctrinated friends written?
Getting a college degree has become of greed-driven enterprise on both ends – with those selling this scam and with those who wanted a college degree to make more money (many times which did not result in such and yet left them in debt for many years).
Public education was from the beginning a ploy to make Americans ignorant, to hide and change the truth, and thereby overtake a dumb society. Ignorant people are the only ones who can be controlled, used, abused, murdered, enslaved. This form of government is called communism and it enters a nation through the soft sell gateway called socialism.
People are so gullible that they never stop to realize that the so-called indoctrinated “professors” and “teachers” don’t possess any real knowledge or wisdom but rather are teaching only what they are reading from the communist, antichrist text books. SMH
By limiting being more educated to our antichrist government’s public education system, we’ve become fools (Romans 1:22). Before the explosion of the indoctrination system in America, people read voraciously for themselves. Most importantly a large percentage of Americans read God’s Word daily – the foundation for all wisdom and knowledge (Colossians 2:3-10; 2 Timothy 2:15; 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21, etc.).
“I have more understanding than all my teachers (educators): for thy testimonies are my meditation. 100 I understand more than the ancients (professors), because I keep thy precepts.” Psalms 119:99-100
The psalmist here says that he has more understanding than those in position of leadership in this day because he loved and studied the words of the Almighty!
“There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.” Proverbs 30:12
Learning things, learning information doesn’t mean one is educated. Just WHAT information are we learning? Is it the truth or a twisted convolution of half-truths and lies? What’s being left out? Think agenda. Behind today’s “education” system is a luciferian communist agenda. Besides, what’s the use of learning if one is not learning the truth and is not in the truth? When speaking prophetically of the self-serving generation in which we now live, Paul spoke of our day where we see so many pseudo educated people.
“Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” 2 Timothy 3:7
Those who are blinded by their own unbelief and pride cannot “come to the knowledge of the truth” and therefore cannot be made free (John 8:31-32, 36). Meditate on this one.
The Drugging of America: The Pharmakeia Sorcery Deception [podcast]
Children being Rescued in Tunnels: Happening Now
Self-Examination in Preparation for the Lord’s Return
SHOCKING List of False Prophets Most Believe are True