Statement of Faith
The Gospel of Christ’s Salvation is Specifically Defined in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
What We Believe
“The counsel of the Lord (written Word) standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.” Psalms 33:11
In order that there be no confusion, in order to clarify our position of beliefs….. Here’s what we embrace……
(1) All true born again disciples of Jesus believe in and adhere to the divine inspiration of the Old and New Testaments encapsulated in the 66 glorious books of the His Word (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21; Psalms 119). This is the primary method God chose to communicate to mankind, namely His own people. His written Word is the primary way He leads His New Testament church (Psalms 119:105; 2 Timothy 3:15-16). His preserved written Word is “the thoughts of his heart” and “MORE sure” or trustworthy than even the very audible voice of the heavenly Father (Psalms 33:11; 2 Peter 1:16-21). His written Word contains “ALL things that pertain unto life and godliness” and is “the more sure word of prophecy” (2 Peter 1:20-21).
(2) In the preservation of God’s Word through the Hebrew Masoretic Text and the Greek Textus Receptus.
(3) That the Authorized King James Bible (KJB) is by far the best English version of the Bible – the very divinely-promised preserved Word of God (Psalms 12:6-7). | Bible Versions
(4) In God in three Persons: Father, Word, and Holy Spirit (1 John 5:7 KJV). | Triune Nature of God
(5) That God created the world in six literal twenty-four hour days (Genesis 1-2).
(6) The Doctrine of Man: That all mankind is sinful, guilty before God who is our Maker and Judge, in need of salvation, and fully unable to save himself (Genesis 3; 6:5, 12; Jeremiah 17:9; Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12-21; 6:23, etc.). Mankind is not neutral and has no natural ability to save himself from sin but only to respond to the initiating, saving grace of God (John 1:4, 12-13). After the fall of man, “many were made sinners” (Romans 5:19). Man is sinful in nature both before and after being saved, yet after being made a new creature, is granted the divine grace and power of the Holy Spirit to overcome all sin and be fruitful for God’s glory (Romans 5-8; Galatians 5:17-18; Ephesians 2:1-3; 4:22, etc.).
(7) That Christ died for the sins of all mankind and that salvation is granted by grace, through faith alone, at the moment of true repentance and based upon the finished work of Christ on the cross (Luke 13:3, 5; Acts 2:38; 3:19; 15:11; 16:30-31; Romans 4-5; 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-19, etc.).
(8) In the bodily resurrection of Christ and His bodily ascension into heaven, where He now intercedes for believers and will soon return “in like manner” from “heaven” (Acts 1:11).
(9) In the literal reality of Heaven and Hell and that there will never, ever be an end to the conscious suffering to be endured by all who die in sin (Mark 9:43-49).
(10) That man was created as a responsible being and as such, he may choose to accept or resist the grace of God – before and after being saved (Deuteronomy 30:19; Joshua 24:15; Mark 16:15-16; John 1:12; 3:16, etc.).
(11) In the conditional eternal security of the believer who is divinely required to initially repent and believe as well as endure to the end or he will be eternally lost in the lake of fire (Ezekiel 33:12-13; Matthew 10:22; 24:13; Colossians 1:23; Hebrews 2:1-3; 3:6, 12-14; 10:26-39; Jude 1; Revelation 2-3, etc.).
(12) That born again believers make up what God sees as His remnant people – the body of Christ – and that we are to carry out the Great Commission as Jesus commanded and a His holy apostle began to do (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-20; Luke 24:44-53).
(13) That the two ordinances of the local church are water baptism by immersion for believers only and the LORD’s supper as a memorial – “in remembrance” of His death and not reality (transubstantiation is a pagan, barbaric, cannibalistic lie of the Roman Catholic cult).
(14) In the soon return of Christ for all of His wise-virgin, enduring disciples who are currently abiding in vital union with Him (Matthew 24; 25:1-13; Luke 12:35-40; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; Ephesians 5:25-27; 1 Thessalonians 4:6-18).
(15) That Jesus will soon return for a Bride that is sanctified and cleansed, a glorious church that is without spot or wrinkle, abiding holy in Christ (Matthew 24:10-13; 25:1-13; Ephesians 5:25-27; 1 John 2:24-3:3).
(16) In the millennial reign of the LORD Jesus Christ (Revelation 20:2-5).
(17) In the judgment of believers at the Judgment Seat of Christ and the judgment of unbelievers at the Great White Throne (Romans 14:10-12; Revelation 20:11-15).
(18) In the obligation of every believer to live a holy life and to witness to the lost of the saving power of Christ.
(19) That God is sovereign in the bestowment of all His gifts, and that the eldership gifts He gives to His people (apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers) are sufficient for the perfecting of the saints for today (Ephesians 4:11-14). These callings are listed in God’s Word and yet, it is recommended that they are not utilized but that the ministry function be fulfilled (Matthew 23:8-13). As the LORD so often warned us in His Word, many who claim to be leaders are wolves (Matthew 7:15; 24:4-5, 11, 24; 1 John 4:1; 1 Timothy 4:1-3; 2 Timothy 3:13; 4:2-4; 2 Peter 2; Jude 1, etc.).
(20) In the humility of all true believers and the pride of all who wear sheep’s clothing yet are not right with God (Matthew 18:3-4; James 4:6-10). This fruit is one that divides between the wheat and the tares. Humility or lack thereof is key to observe among those claiming they are Christ’s, namely in the administration of serving, never using titles or positions to elevate self but only as the place to serve and elevate Christ alone (Luke 18:9-14). Two Men Went Up to Prayer
(21) In the baptism with the Holy Ghost for those already saved and for their being divinely empowered to be a witness for Christ (Matthew 3:11; Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; 2:1-4; 10:44-48; 19:1-6, etc.).
(22) In the gifts of the Holy Spirit which comes with the baptism or fullness of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:7-10). Cessasionism is utterly false, unfounded, and unscriptural. No Pentecost, No Power!
(23) That Calvinism and Catholicism are both diabolical curses upon those ensnared by them and to be avoided at all costs (Calvinism | Catholicism).
(24) That all forms of compromise with falsehoods, false systems of theology, false prophets, and false religions such as reformed theology/Calvinism, once saved always saved beguilers, liberalism, ecumenicism (bringing all under the control of the Catholic church, neo-evangelicalism, seeker-friendly fallacy, evil emergent church error, or the charismatic movement, should be avoided by those who wish to live in obedience to Christ and saved eternally. In fact, all true disciples of Christ are mandated to “mark” and to warn others of these false doctrines and movement so that they can take refuge in the divine truth given us in God’s written Word (Jude 3-4). Wolf Expose
(25) We believe that God is holy and will not leave iniquity unpunished (Exodus 34:6-7; Galatians 5:19-21; Hebrews 12:14; Revelation 21:8, 27, etc.). It is through His mercy and the fear of the LORD that men refrain from sinning and that all true born-again believers in the Gospel of Jesus Christ bear the fruit of the Holy Spirit daily (John 15:1-16; Romans 6:1-23; 8:12-14). The Bible states that the good works in the life of true believers are the fruit/evidence of saving faith (Matthew 7:21; Titus 1:16; James 2; 1 John 2:3-6; Revelation 2-3, etc.). We believe God’s Word which says that those who hear and obey the words of Jesus are the true church. These are they who make up the body of Christ because they have repented, believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, and are daily denying themselves, taking up their crosses, and following Him (Jeremiah 33, Proverbs 16:6, John 15, Luke 6, Matthew 16:24). Enduring to the end in saving faith is a must for final salvation (Matthew 10:22; 24:13; Hebrews 3:6, 12-14; 10:26-39; Revelation 2-3, etc.).
On The Bible
WE BELIEVE that the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments were “God-breathed,” or given by the inspiration of God, resulting in a product that is inerrant and infallible.
WE BELIEVE that God has fulfilled His promise to preserve His Word for every generation of human history, through the Received Text/Textus Receptus.
WE BELIEVE that inspiration was applied to the autographs, and accurately retained through God’s preservation into our language.
WE BELIEVE that God has preserved His Word in the Masoretic Hebrew Text of the Old Testament and the Textus Receptus Greek Text of the New Testament.
WE BELIEVE that the King James Version of the Bible is the best English translation available, not only because it is an excellent translation, but because it is a translation of the best Hebrew and Greek texts.
“But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.” 2 Timothy 3:10-13
- To glorify God in His only begotten Son, the eternal, divine Word of God – Jesus Christ (John 1; 1 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 1:1-3; Revelation 1:5, 8, etc.).
- From the ministry of Jesus and His holy apostles, we see that preaching the original Gospel is most important and never to be diminished and reduced to a social gospel of merely feeding stomachs. While helping people at the point of their need is important, our ministry ceases to be like Christ when it forsakes the focus concerning the need for the eternal souls of men to repent, believe, and be saved (Matthew 10:35-38; Mark 8:34-38; Luke 19:10; John 6; Acts 20:21; 1 Timothy 1:15, etc.). When Jesus fed the stomachs of the 5,000, He then followed with preaching the message of His Gospel for the salvation of their eternal souls (John 6).
- To teach God’s Word and the whole of it in order to establish sound doctrine in the hearts of God’s people that they might abide in His safety and the purity of His truth and teach others (Psalms 119; Prov. 30:5; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 20:32; Phil. 3:1-3; 1 Tim. 4:16; 2 Tim. 2:15; 3:16-17; Hebrews 13:7).
- The creation, development, and distribution of Christ-centered, Scripture-rich resources to equip and build up Christ’s body, including leaders, and, the creation and distribution of evangelistic tools (in English and Spanish so far) for the winning of lost souls into the kingdom of God. These are supplied to Gospel workers around the world.
- Preach, warn, and teach the truth while encouraging individual believers to learn God’s Word for themselves and be ready to give an answer to all (Col. 1:28; 2:4, 8, etc.).
- One of the central thrusts of our calling and service to Christ is to prayerfully, biblically, and diligently safeguard the souls of His people from deception by establishing in their hearts the final authority and eternal blessings associated with being personally rooted and grounded in His Word and in His love (Prov. 22:17-21; Jn. 5:39; Acts 20:20-32; Phil. 3:1; 2 Tim. 2:15; 3:16-17; Heb. 13:7, 17; 2 Pet. 1:3-4,12-21; 1 Jn. 2:24-33; 4:1-3; 2 Jn. 7-11; Rev. 2:1-5).
- To teach the cross – the crucified life which is Christ’s prescription for following Him and is the posture from which He raises us upward in His power and grace (Luke 9:23-24; 2 Corinthians 4:10-12; Galatians 2:20; 5:24, etc.).
We welcome, love, and associate and work with those who are true believers in Jesus Christ, having first come to repentance and been genuinely born again. The proof of salvation is always in being possessed by God’s love and obedient adherence to the basic truths of Holy Scripture, being not ashamed of the Gospel (Romans 1:16; 1 John 3:14-15; 4:7-8). All true disciples are actively involved in or at least willing to learn the biblical mandate to earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the saints (Romans 1:16; Ephesians 5:11; 2 Timothy 3:16; Jude 3-4). All true regenerated believers in Jesus Christ uphold Him as supreme Creator and Head of His one true body and find their identity only in Him and not in any denomination or organization of mere men (Colossians 1-2). Our goal and desire is to cooperate with and serve those groups and individuals which adhere to the fundamentals of the faith as revealed in the whole counsel of God’s Word, and are not associated with movements, missions, or false systems of theology such as the Reformed/Calvinistic grace-perverting heresies, emergent church, seeker-friendly or seeker-sensitive entertainment farce, the false apostles and counterfeit prophets of the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) or dominionism movements, Dispensationalism, Ecumenism, World Council of Churches, National Council of Churches, the Word of Faith or Charismatic Movement, New Evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism, baptismal regeneration cults, sabbath idolaters (SDA, etc.), those who deny the importance and place of the divine Person of the Holy Ghost and His gifts to the body, Pseudo-Fundamentalism, or any other heretical, divisive, lukewarm, and disobedient movements within professing Christendom.
Sign up for free email devotional HERE... The Moments with My Master email devotional is sent out for the edification of the body of Christ.
All love offerings are so very appreciated. This ministry outreach is not supported by any organization but rather dependent upon the love offerings of individuals who love the LORD Jesus and want to help further His eternal kingdom in the hearts of men. Your donation(s) greatly assist in keeping us on post and in greater fruitfulness for our coming KING’s glory! 2 Corinthians 9:6-11
9201 Warren Pkwy. Ste. 200
Frisco, Texas 75035