You can Have a …
A FRESH START WITH GOD
(First, if you are not certain that you are genuinely born again, please go here first)
Let’s get something straight…. the disciple, the mere man writing this message is more in need of JESUS than anyone who ever lived! No one needs Jesus more than I do and yet, we must do things HIS way, not our own (Ephesians 3:8).
“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” Proverbs 14:12
HELL is irrevocably full of rebels like this. Today is your day to reckon with your Maker – to surrender in repentance and true humility before Him. He loves you yet will never change. You are going to do things HIS way, to either come to Him with an honest, humble heart of faith and repentance, or He will not hear and answer you.
Are you ready to make things right … to come before the LORD HIS way, to receive the forgiveness of your sins that He died to forgive? Go here now friend ….. You are not promised another breath.
LET US never be ashamed to admit and seek a fresh start with Jesus. The only shame would be not admitting, seeking, and receiving it! Read Psalms 103:10-12; Isaiah 1:18-20; 1 John 1:7-10 and Revelation 22:17. The LORD is “not willing that ANY should perish” (2 Peter 3:9). Does that not include us? Yes it does!
When we repent (re-turn, turn again) to the LORD with our whole hearts, “times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.”
“Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;” Acts 3:19
Many today seek within religion for refreshing and yet regrettably the messages are void of the essential of repentance.
God only removes the veil that blinds the minds of men when they repent – turn their hearts fully to the LORD (2 Corinthians 3:14-16).
“O Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. 2 Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.” Hosea 14:1-2
THIS SHORT LOOK WILL HELP YOU GET ON TRACK WITH THE LORD, FROM WHEREVER YOU MAY PRESENTLY BE. TAKE CLOSE HEED TO THESE WORDS FROM YOUR MAKER AND SAVIOR AND APPLY THEM DIRECTLY TO YOUR LIFE. THIS MAY VERY WELL BE YOUR LAST CALL AND OPPORTUNITY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.
“Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: 7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.” Isaiah 55:6-7
Acknowledge Your Sins
“Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. 31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.” Ezekiel 18:30-32
The LORD is Abundantly Merciful, yet Only to those who Genuinely and Sincerely Repent and Turn Fully to Him
“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.” Ezekiel 36:26-27
New Creatures in Christ
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:17-18
“Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.” Lamentations 3:19-26
“But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.” Psalms 92:10
Are you in need of a fresh beginning? The LORD specializes and delights in giving fresh, clear, and clean beginnings (Isaiah 54:7; 61:3; Ezekiel 36:36b; Luke 4:18; 15:1-31).
“To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.” Isaiah 61:3
YOUR PRAYER TO GOD: Holy Father in the name of Jesus I come to You. Please have Your way in this life You gave and for which I shall give full account. Touch the deepest part, the core of my being today with true repentance, brokenness, and contrition. Break me Jesus, please break me. Unite my heart to fear Thy name. Right this instant, if never before, I confess You Jesus as the Master, the Savior, the LORD of my life. Thank You Jesus for dying for my sins, being buried, and raised from the dead, and for coming back for Your people. From this moment forth I shall walk with Thee dear LORD Jesus. Please fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit and use me Jesus. I’m all Yours my LORD and I know You are all mine! I love You Jesus. In Jesus’ Name, amen.
Are you genuinely open to and ready to hear and obey the truth in order to be blessed with a new beginning? If so, keep reading, open your whole heart, and get ready to be blessed.
1. Schedule God into your first waking moments for prayer communion and the study of His Word (Ps. 5:3; 63:1; Mk. 1:35). He is the Cornerstone of your day and life.
2. Study God’s Word diligently: Get blank index cards and get ready to begin capturing God’s Word and memorizing it (Prov. 4:4, 21; Jn. 5:39; 2 Tim. 2:15). Carry those Scriptures on index cards wherever you go and read, meditate and memorize them. Feed on God’s Word (1 Pet. 2:2).
3. Get a King James Bible and discard all artificial, supposedly “easy to understand” counterfeit, corrupt Bible versions. See “Bible Versions” page.
4. Confess, repent of, and forsake all known sins before the LORD, beginning with the sin of not placing the LORD first in your life (Exod. 20:3-4; Prov. 28:13; 1 Jn. 1:9).
5. Be resolved in the truth that you have been granted a whole new life and that you are not your own but the LORD’s who bought you with His precious blood (Acts 20:28; 1 Cor. 6:19-20; 2 Cor. 5:17-18).
6. Die down deep into the death of Christ and learn what the daily cross truly is. Cease serving yourself and self-interests and serve only the LORD and others. Read 1 Corinthians 13 and Philippians 2:3-5 every day prayerfully.
7. Gain an eternal perspective about your brief life in this world as you walk with Jesus. Read Colossians 3:1-4 every day and pray over it.
8. Daily expect persecution, suffering, testings, and trials for the Word’s sake (Mk. 4:17; 2 Tim. 3:12; James 1:2-4; 1 Pet. 4:12).
9. Communicate the Gospel of Jesus to others in every way that you possibly can. Number your short days on this earth and redeem or buy them back for lost time (Ps. 90:12; Eph. 5:16). Ask the LORD to make you fruitful in His eternal kingdom and that your fruit will remain (Ps. 2:8; Jn. 15:16).
10. Understand the biblical truth that you are commanded to fear God and you are not “once saved always saved” (Josh. 24:14; Ps. 2:11-12; Lk. 12:4-5). If you die in sin, the one true God and Judge of your eternal soul who is “Holy, holy, holy,” will send you irrevocably to hell (Hebrews 12:14; Revelation 2-3; 21:8, 27; 22:15).
Cry out to the LORD in prayer daily and moment by moment. Here are two stellar verses you will need to pray into your life daily:
“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalms 51:10
(Song) We are the Reason! Get out your tissue friend.
Sign up for free email devotional HERE… The Moments with My Master email devotional is sent out for the edification of the body of Christ.