NASB = North American Sinner “bible” Exposed
LOOK FOR YOURSELF AT THE NASB (North American SINNER “bible”):
- Matthew 17:21 is completely removed from the NASB.
- Romans 8:1 was chopped in half.
- The BLOOD of Jesus is removed from Colossians 1:14.
- The clearest verse in the Bible on the Godhead is completely neutered (1 John 5:7).
TYPICAL LIE PEDDLED:
“The NASB is the most accurate and closest to the Hebrew and Greek meaning.”
That’s the regurgitated lie parroted by seminarians but completely false. They are simply passing on this sales job they were told and yet did no personal comparison for themselves. The main editor of this NASB “bible”, Dr. Frank Logsdon, quit in the middle of the project, fearing for his eternal soul for participating in the butchering of God’s Word (Revelation 22:18-19). The NASB is just another sham, sold by snake oil salesmen.
“I have done much research and do believe that the 1977 NASB is a very accurate translation…..”
You’ve done much research? Obviously not objective, truth seeking research. You are obviously a seminarian which is usually where the prey are taught this blatant lie. The NASB is garbage as was the conclusion of the chief editor who recanted and feared for his eternal soul when he saw what the diabolic “editors” were doing as they created the NASB – North American SINNER “bible” … His name is Dr. Frank Logdson.
Just for starters, where did the words of Jesus disappear to in Matthew 17:21 in the NASB? WHY O why is Romans 8:1 chopped in half? Why is the blood of Jesus removed from redemption, from Colossians 1:14?
“God’s Eord is in the original scriptures and the NASB is the closest we have to scripture today . Today Christians idolized king James who was a claimed many to be a homosexual. No where in scripture do we find the name king James . There is also many problems with the king James Like 1 John 5:7 which wasn’t added to the year 1500 and is not found in original manuscript. The king James is more or less a Catholic Bible handed down to you. God has preserved His word through the Hebrew language not the English language which continues to change, the Hebrew language hasn’t change in thousands of years. Today we have better technology, more evidence including 5,800 manuscripts the Dead Sea scrolls found in 1949. We need to stop worshipping a book because Gods word is living.”
Glenn York writes: “The new, so called, ‘bibles’, are all wrong. ALL OF THEM are flawed to purposely lead people astray, keep them as babes, and from being saved at all. Overwhelmingly today, the gospel is not preached clearly, for people to be saved and grow. The “falling away”, we’re in it.”
Get a King James Bible beloved. God gave you common sense.
Regrettably, seminaries like DTS (Dallas Theological Seminary) teach their gullible students who then parrot the erroneous statement claiming that “the NASB is the most accurate English version of the Bible.” Nothing could be further from the truth and this underscores the obvious indoctrination and deception perpetrated by DTS.
Let’s use the King James Bible saints, not the fairy tale corruptions.
I have no idea how any person could have the slightest respect for Satan’s corruptions of the Word of the God they claim to serve. THINK OF THE SPIRITUAL BETRAYAL/ADULTERY! If someone attacked your husband/wife and you STILL endorsed that attacker, HOW WOULD YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE FEEL ABOUT THAT? SMH
The NASB (New Alexandrian Slander) vs. the KJV: Pastor Wagner compares the King James Version of the Bible (KJV) with the New American Standard Bible (NASB). (below)
The New American Standard Version Exposed!
Is this the Word of God?
by David B. Loughran
In (Part 2) of the Stewarton Bible School’s booklet Bible Versions…Which is the Real Word of God? I listed 80+ Bible texts from the King James Version; texts which had been corrupted in the Revised Version. I then invited readers to compare those texts with the modern translations they were using, mainly because most modern translations are based on the same corrupt Greek text used to underlie the Revised Version.
Some readers overlooked that introductory paragraph with its reference to the REVISED VERSION and when they found that certain verses in their modern version were not different from the KJV they concluded that the ‘proof texts’ listed in the booklet were no proof at all.
Their oversight has prompted me to prepare this article which deals exclusively with the New American Standard Version (NASV). God willing I will prepare similar articles dealing exclusively with other modern translations.
Meanwhile you are invited, as in the first article, to compare any modern version with the following texts; because most of them are also influenced by the same corrupt manuscripts (Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus) which underlie the NASV being examined here. You owe it to yourself and family to check out these verses because it is dangerous folly to persist in error once it has been brought to your attention.
2. EVERY WORD OF GOD
To begin with let no one forget the fact that EVERY WORD in the Holy Bible is vitally important. So important is this fact that the following warnings are given by the Almighty God concerning His Word.
|Deut.4: 2||Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.|
|Revelation 22:18||For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
It is absolutely impossible for me to over emphasize the gravity of the above warning. Let all who read it – beware!
3. CORRUPT MANUSCRIPTS
As mentioned above the NASV draws heavily from two of the most corrupt Greek manuscripts ever found, Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus. This fact alone, when it is brought to one’s attention, should cause discerning Bible students to stay clear of the NASV. To be sure that translation contains many passages which are identical to the KJV (as do all SBS Sermon Notes and Bible Lessons) but that does not make the NASV (or my own writings) the very Word of God! In my opinion the NASV is a clever and extremely dangerous counterfeit; a Bogus Bible posing as the very Word of God! It must be exposed for what it really is – the Work of Satan!
In the 70+ verses that follow I have highlighted in bold type the words, phrases and verses which have been changed or deleted in the NASV. In a few instances I have included a COMMENT; but where I have not, the reader is advised to pause and consider the gravity of the corruption of which the NASV is guilty.
4. DOUBT-LADEN FOOTNOTES
The NASV like many other modern translations contains many doubt-laden footnotes such as:
- ‘Many mss.(manuscripts) do not contain this verse.’
- ‘The earliest mss read.’
- ‘Some ancient mss add.’
- ‘Many ancient authorities read.’
- ‘Not found in the most of the old mss.’
- ‘Some mss insert.’
- ‘Some ancient mss do not contain.’
Unlike a good Chain-Reference Bible that points the reader to other texts on the same subject, these footnotes clearly show that the NASV translators, whilst putting on a show of apparent fairness, are really unsure of their own product. ‘Is the NASV God’s Word for Today or Not?’ They obviously don’t know or don’t believe, else they would not insert so many conflicting footnotes; which not only cast doubt on the King James Bible, but also on their own version which within 28 years of its publication in 1971 is now being phased out.
These dubious footnotes impliedly teach that since there are so many disagreeing manuscripts no one can be certain as to which is the real Word of God. In effect they say: ‘Take your pick, decide for yourself which manuscript or version you want to accept; for the fact is, no one can be certain what God actually said.’
‘Yea hath God said?’ (Genesis 3:1) was, and still is, Satan’s main weapon against truth. He deceived Eve in the Garden of Eden by planting doubt about God’s Word in her mind. Satan is doing the very same thing with the modern translations of the Bible. They all cast doubt on the real Word of God (the KJV); and those insinuating footnotes are the latest Satanic way of saying: ‘Hath God said?’
With these thoughts in mind we will now turn our attention to the actual verses which have been corrupted in the NASV. Remember that these texts are from the KJV and the words or phrases in bold type indicate where the NASV has twisted or deleted God’s Word.
- Luke 4: 4: And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
- Luke 4: 8: And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
- Matt.25: 13: Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
- Matt.27: 35: And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
- Mark 6: 11: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
- Mark 13: 14: But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains.
- John 7: 8: Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come.
COMMENT: By omitting the word ‘yet’ the NASV makes the Saviour a liar, because he did later go up to the feast. (John 7:10)
- John 3: 15: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
COMMENT: This is an extremely powerful verse. It guarantees that whoever believes in Jesus (identified in verse 14) should not perish but have eternal life. But what do the NASV translators make of this verse? They mutilate it by deleting the words ‘should not perish.’ Then they inject uncertainty by using the word ‘may.’ There is no assurance here, no divine guarantee or promise. Instead, ‘the believer… MAY in him have eternal life;’ implying thereby that he ‘May Not!’
- Rom.14: 10: But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
- Col.3: 6: For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience.
- 1 Tim.3: 16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
COMMENT: The word God has been changed to He. This is an attack on a cardinal truth namely that Jesus Christ is God incarnate; that is, God in human flesh! To replace the word God with He is a corruption of the text. It casts doubt on the divinity of Jesus Christ.
- 1 John 4: 3: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
COMMENT: the word Christ means ‘the anointed One, the Messiah! In this verse the NASV omits the fact that Jesus was indeed the Messiah, the anointed of God, the Christ! Indeed whenever the word ‘Christ’ is omitted from its rightful place in a modern translation, the fact that He is the Messiah, the anointed of God, is being silently denied.
- 1 Cor.5: 7: Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us.
- Col.1: 14: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
- 1 Peter 4: 1: Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin.
In Me / On Me / Of Christ / In Christ / Through Christ
- Mark 9: 42: And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
- John 6: 47: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
- Rom.1: 16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
- Gal.3: 17: And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
- Gal.4: 7: Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
- Gal.6: 15: For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Denial of a Literal Heaven
The NASV translators have a strange aversion to heaven. Notice how in the following six verses the references to heaven have been removed.
- Luke 11: 2: And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
COMMENT: The NASV translators have mutilated this verse, which has 32 words, by deleting 14 of them! Another 5 words from this famous prayer have been deleted in the next verse:…And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
- Heb.10: 34: For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.
- 1 John 5:7: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8: And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
COMMENT: Here is another example of massive mutilation.
- Luke 24: 51: And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
- Rev.16: 17: And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
- John 3: 13: And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
- Luke 2: 33: And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.
COMMENT: The name Joseph has been changed to His father, thereby denying that God was the Saviour’s Father not Joseph.
- John 8: 59: Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
- Phil.4: 13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
COMMENT: As stated previously, the word Christ means the anointed One, the Messiah. The NASV replaces this powerful title with the word Him, which could mean anyone or any God for that matter.
- Rev.21: 24: And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
COMMENT: Deleting words from the Bible, especially from the book of Revelation, carry an extremely heavy penalty (Rev.22:18-19). The NASV translators by deleting the words ‘of them which are saved’ have removed a vital proviso and allowed all nations to enter the new Jerusalem. It’s not just ‘the nations’ but rather ‘the nations of them which are saved.’
- 2 Cor.4: 14: Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.
COMMENT: The word by has been changed to with! This change makes the whole sentence nonsense; because this letter to the Corinthians was written over 25 years after the resurrection of Jesus. So how could any believer at that time be resurrected ‘with’ Jesus?
- Eph.3: 9: And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ.
COMMENT: The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus Christ (the living Word of God) created the universe. His Father was the architect, but the Son was the builder. The NASV translators deny this fact in the above verse by deleting the words ‘by Jesus Christ.’
- James 5: 16: Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
COMMENT: The word ‘faults’ has been changed to ‘sins.’ There is a subtle difference between a ‘fault’ and a ‘sin.’ A ‘fault’ is a defect or weakness (i.e. a short temper, an inclination to over drink, over eat etc.) A ‘sin’ is a direct transgression or violation of a divine command. ‘Faults’ may lead to sin if no control is exercised. But ‘faults’ are not ‘sins.’ ‘Faults’ are weaknesses which could result in ‘sin’ if not controlled; but faults are not sins.
However, the main danger of the change in this verse is that it raises the issue of ‘Christians confessing their sins to a priest?’ Is that what the Bible teaches?
- Acts 2: 30: Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne.
- Rev.1: 8: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
- Rev.1: 11: Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
- Rev.2: 9: I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
- Rev.2: 20: Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
COMMENT: The term ‘acts of immorality’ have been substituted for ‘fornication.’ ‘Acts of immorality’ mean different things to different people. Any solicitor will tell you that God’s warning about ‘fornication’ in this verse has been considerably weakened; especially in view of the specific instruction about ‘fornication’ given in Acts 15:20 to the newly converted Gentiles.
- Rev. 2: 15: So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
- Rev.5: 14: And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
- Rev.11: 17: Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
- Rev.16: 5: And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
The Title LORD, which identifies the Saviour’s Deity is repeatedly left out in the NASV.
- Matt.13: 51: Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.
- Mark 9: 24: And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
- Luke 9: 57: And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.
- Luke 22: 31: And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat.
- Luke 23: 42: And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
- Rom.6: 11: Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- 1 Cor.15: 47: The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
- 2 Cor.4: 10: Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
- Gal.6: 17: From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
- 1 Tim.1: 1: Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope.
- 1 Tim.5: 21: I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.
- 2 Tim.4: 1: I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom.
- Titus 1: 4: To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
- 2 John 1: 3: Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
- John 6: 69: And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
COMMENT: This vital verse which identifies Jesus as the ‘Messiah,’ the ‘Christ,’ the ‘Son of the living God’ has been changed to read: the ‘holy one of God;’ a term which could apply to any prophet or godly person. Pause dear reader and try to take in what that means.
MY Father changed to THE Father.
The NASV casts doubt on the fact that GOD not Joseph was the Father of Jesus Christ. Notice how in the following four verses my Father is changed to the Father.
- John 8: 28: Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
- John 10: 32: Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
- John 14: 28: Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for myFather is greater than I.
- John 16: 10: Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more.
- Col.1: 2: To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Luke 24: 52: And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.
5. BRACKETED VERSES
Bracketed verses in the NASV are accompanied with Misleading Notes which, as pointed out previously, all cast doubt on the veracity of the King James Version.
- Matt.18: 11: [For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.]
COMMENT: The following dubious Note appears at the foot of the page: ‘Most ancient mss. (manuscripts) do not contain this verse.
- Mark 16:9-20 COMMENT: These 12 verses are [bracketed] and the following misleading note appears at the foot of the page: ‘Some of the oldest mss. do not contain vv 9-20.
- Luke 9: 56: [For the Son of man is not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.] And they went to another village.
- Luke 24: 40: [And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.]
- John 7:53 – 8:11 COMMENT: As in the above verses this entire passage is also [bracketed] and its authenticity questioned by the dubious Note: John 7:53-811 is not found in most of the old manuscripts.
- Mark 15: 28: [And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.] COMMENT: As in the above passages this verse is also [bracketed] and its authenticity questioned by the dubious Note: ‘many mss. Do not contain this verse.’
- Luke 24: 12: [Then arose Peter, and ran unto the sepulchre; and stooping down, he beheld the linen clothes laid by themselves, and departed, wondering in himself at that which was come to pass.] COMMENT: As in the above cases this verse is also [bracketed] and its authenticity questioned by the dubious Note: ‘Some ancient mss. Do not contain verse 12.’
- Acts 8: 37: [And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.]
6. NO DOCTRINAL DIFFERENCES?
Some believers claim that, even allowing for the above changes, no doctrinal differences can be found in the NASV. Is this the case? Are we making a mountain out of a molehill?
The reader will have noticed that in the passages already quoted many basic Christian doctrines are affected. To name a few:
- Is Christ the Creator? Did he actually make all things?
- Is Jesus God? Should he be called Lord? Is He the Son of God? Is He God incarnate, God in human flesh? Or was Joseph His father?
- The Saviour’s Title: Is Jesus the Christ, the Messiah, the promised Anointed One?
- Was Jesus a liar, or was He sinless?
- Is Jesus the Alpha and Omega? Or is he deceiving Himself and us?
- The Resurrection: Did the Lord Jesus Christ actually come from heaven and did He return to heaven after His resurrection? Is he in heaven? Is there a Temple in Heaven?
- And lastly are the translators of the NASV confident that their work is indeed the Word of God? Or are those numerous footnotes evidence of their colossal doubt; evidence that they themselves do not believe that there is any such thing as the real WORD OF GOD in existence today!
It is poor reasoning to justify a missing doctrine in one text by claiming that it can be found in another part of the Scriptures. Who are we to decide or judge how often God specifies a doctrine? If He chooses to repeat anything, be it a command or a doctrine, let us beware of amending His work! There is absolutely no excuse for altering God’s Holy Word.
As Rev. Samuel C Gipp once said:
‘Cut just one vein and you could kill a man as surely as if you had blown him to pieces!’
If Satan had altered every text concerning a single doctrine his deception would have been soon discovered by even the casual Bible student. All he needed to deceive God’s people was to alter a word or sentence here and another word or sentence there. That was all that was necessary; and that is what he has so successfully done with every modern translation which is based on corrupt manuscripts. He has deceived millions of sincere Christians and I was one of them!
In his book Missing In Modern Bibles – Is the Full Story Being Told? Pastor Jack Moorman has actually counted every word in the New Testament Greek Texts, both of the Received Text (Textus Receptus) and the Revised Text. He found that of the 140,521 Greek words in the Received Text, a total of 2,886 words were omitted from the Revised Text of Nestle-Aland and Westcott and Hort. These 2,886 words have affected 356 doctrinal passages! Pause and take note of that astonishing fact!
Pastor Moorman reviews these 356 passages in another of his books entitled Early Manuscripts and The Authorized Version — A Closer Look. If you really want to ensure that the Bible you are studying every day is the very Word of God, then take steps to obtain these books and study them. Another highly recommended book is by Rev. D.A. Waite entitled Defending the King James Bible. These books, and many, many others on this same subject of Bible Versions, are published by The Bible For Today Press: 900 Park Avenue, Collingswood, New Jersey 08108. U.S.A.
For information on books concerning the Bible Version issue write to the following Publishers.
- Though this article deals exclusively with textual corruption found in the New American Standard Version (NASV); the reader may compare any modern translation against the texts listed in this article.
- Every single word in the Bible is vitally important. Any attempt to add, delete or change a word or text in the Bible, especially in the book of Revelation, will attract the wrath of God and could result in the loss of eternal life. (Rev.22:18-19)
- The NASV is strongly influenced by two corrupt manuscripts: Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus. These have defiled the entire publication.
- Doubt-laden Footnotes in the NASV cause one to conclude that the translators themselves do not believe the NASV (nor indeed any other translation) is the Word of God!
In other words they are not sure. They don’t know. They don’t believe!
- Bracketed Texts are also evidence that the translators do not believe that the Almighty has preserved His Word. So they include these verses – just in case.
- The idea that Vital Doctrines are unaffected in the NASV is a fallacy.
Some 2,886 words are missing from the Greek text that underlies the NASV.
These words affect 356 doctrinal passages! Dare anyone accuse God of unnecessarily repeating three, four or five times the same doctrine!
Let the reader consider over and over again what is presented in this article. Because no greater deception can be aimed at the Christian Church than to make it doubt the tried and tested Word of God, the Authorized King James Bible.
No big deal? Bible Version Issue
Satanic Serpents and Hedges [podcast]
Secrets from Beyond the Grave [tract]
RIP Rest In Peace [tract]
Diary of a Dead Man [tract]
Devilish vs Divine
Modesty Moments: Beware of the Malevolent Monsters!
STOP SINNING? Really? WHEN?
Beware of Dogs [podcast]
Which One of these Two Represents You?
“All the Trees of the Field Shall Clap their Hands” [podcast]
“Jesus has been too Good for Me to Lose Faith in Him!” ~ Derek
501(C)(3) Churches Exposed [video]
On Predestination By John Wesley
501(C)(3) Churches Exposed [video]
Modesty Moments: Beware of the Malevolent Monsters!
The Day of the Lord so Cometh as a Thief in the Night [podcast]
MUST-WATCH! Wise VIRGINS *SETTLED at His Feet* Todd Tomasella [video]
Daily Prayer Guide
Resurrection Grace [podcast]
Risen with Christ [podcast]
IS Salvation ETERNAL?
The God-Fearing Man
Kindness is a Soul Winning Weapon
Den of Thieves! Embezzlement in the Church!
Satan’s First Teaching [podcast]
The Only Way Up is Down [podcast]
Diary of a Dead Man [tract]
America3 years ago
The Drugging of America: The Pharmakeia Sorcery Deception [podcast]
Articles3 years ago
Children being Rescued in Tunnels: Happening Now
Articles5 years ago
Self-Examination in Preparation for the Lord’s Return
Apostasy5 years ago
SHOCKING List of False Prophets Most Believe are True