“As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.” 1 Peter 4:10
This ministry work would be furthered in the hearts of men and blessed to have you assist us in any of the following ways (email button at bottom). We are all Christ’s disciples, servants, and friends (John 15). As blood-bought members of Jesus’ body, we are all just regular people – former sinners now saved by His glorious grace – who have His desire inside of us to help others grow in His grace and for lost souls to be saved/rescued before it’s too late (Luke 19:10; Mark 4:19). Each of us know inside that our time is short – we have a very limited window and must act now. Many who read these words desire and have even prayed for something to do for Jesus.
So that we are all on GOD’s page per se, I want to encourage you to read the 4-chapter book of Colossians. Please pray before you begin and as you study these words of our LORD, ask Him to reveal His heart, wisdom, truth, and full-counsel to you. Ask Him to reveal Himself – Jesus Christ – to you. Don’t miss the apostle Paul’s warnings and 1:28 which gives us the PWT principle of preaching, WARNING, and teaching. Here’s a brief help to launch you and your life into a higher orbit with Jesus! – Colossal Colossians!
By His grace, our whole goal is simply to magnify and elevate and uphold Jesus Christ and no mere man or ministry (Colossians 1:18; 2:18-19). He alone is worthy and He “must increase” but we “must decrease.” (John 3:30) Read 2 Corinthians 1:9; 3:5; 4:5.
“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 15:58
Let’s abound “in the work of the Lord” together beloved. Read 1 Corinthians 3:6-9.
– Most prolific, prevalent opportunity: Disciples of Jesus who will push out/publish links with teaser lines on social media. This will create feeding, edification, rebuke, exhortation, encouragement, and binding and sealing divine truth among Christ’s remnant disciples who will in turn begin communicating His Word (Isaiah 8:16). Peruse, be edified by, and publish pages on the ministry site. It’s a large resource covering dozens of important biblical topics. If you have social media accounts, please join us in pushing out the Scripture-rich resources on SafeGuardYourSoul.com – articles, audios, outlines, study guides, books, etc.
– Word Press Expert for advice and tech support at times or more ….(for website updates, new plug-ins/enhancements and website translated in different languages)
– Editors needed. Email Todd HERE.
– Money. See bottom. Or go to donation page here. This ministry work is about Christ alone and offers the opportunity for us all to “lay up” treasure with our LORD, in His safe keeping (Matthew 6:19-24). Setting up a recurring gift is extremely vital to the operation of this work. Please realize that no organization or even one rich person bothers to support this work. A handful of regular people give and that, to a degree, is what determines how many people we can reach (printing soul-winning Gospel tracts, giving away books to help Christians grow in Christ, etc.).
– Translations of books, videos and audio files into the following languages:
– Video Editing
– CD reproduction and labeling
– Graphic artist(s) needed (cutting edge)
– Financial gifts to help the ministry operate at optimal fruitfulness (John 15:16)
- Monthly Sponsorships (see below). Or go to donation page here
- One Time Gift (see below)
– Air Miles for mission trips
– Again: Ministry via replies and postings on Facebook and other social media sites. Getting God’s Word out via social media platforms.