To be prepared for.
THOSE WHO TRULY know Jesus and are ready to meet Him ... They ...
1. Live to please Jesus and others and not self by dying to self daily (Matt 22:37-40; Luke 9:23-24; 14:33; 17:33; Phil. 2:3-5; Col. 3:3, etc.)
2. Seek the LORD's face daily without fail (Psalms 5:3; 27:4, 8, etc.)
3. Diligently study God's Word daily (Job 23:12; Ps 119; 1 Peter 2:2, etc.)
4. Live a life of prayer - praying without ceasing (Matthew 6:6; 26:41; Ephesians 6:18; 1 Thess 5:17, etc.)
5. Fellowship often (daily) with other members of Christ's body (Acts 2:42-47; 5:42; Hebrews 3:13; 10:24-25, etc.)
6. Stay clear of all that is evil (2 Cor 6:14-7:1; 1 Thess 5:22; 1 Pet 2:11, etc.)
7. Astutely follow and adhere to the specifically stated dangers of not being ready at Christ's soon return (Luke 12:35-40; 21:34-36; James 5:7-8; 2 Pet 3:10-14; 1 John 2:28-3:3; Revelation 2-3; 19:7-8; 21:8, 27, etc.)
ARE YOU READY TO MEET JESUS?
ONLY Jesus can make us ready - and He will only do that with the few (remnant) of those who are truly set apart to Him in an abiding, worshiping, obedient relationship (John 15:1-6; Ephesians 5:25-27; 1 John 3:3, etc.). Ready or not - Jesus is coming.
MANY run around in hysteria, speculating about mere signs, and are not ready to meet Jesus (Luke 12:35-40; 21:34-36). THE ONLY way to be "ready" for Christ's soon return is to be rooted and grounded in an intimate, Scripture-intensive, abiding, cross-centered, fruit-producing relationship with Him (John 15:1-6). That means you are alwaysss "ready" for His return and so don't need to be panicking about signs or supposed signs. Lots of good information on the return of Jesus here and how to be "ready." (Luke 12:35-40)
"Jesus said no man knows ...the day nor the hour of His return. " - Holy Gospel of Matthew chapter 24 verse 36. He did say that certain signs would cause us '..to look up for our redemption draws near.' I'm excited that we are seeing many of those signs in this our day.! Not wise to set dates but to occupy & be about His Great Commission until He returns." Michael D. Juzwick