ANY person who would still condone in any way any wolf who teaches that Jesus Christ is not “the ONLY begotten Son of God,” is not saved. They have openly rejected Jesus Christ.
- John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
- 1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
Jesus Christ is “the only begotten of the Father.” This is what makes the Son of God unique in all history and is an essential of the Gospel. This is a cardinal doctrine of the Bible. Anyone who does not embrace and believe this truth cannot be saved. Whoever would dare so such, denies Christ for who the Bible says He is.
“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the ONLY begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14
Sign up here to begin receiving the Moments with My Master email sent out to edify Christ’s people.