You can Have a …
A FRESH START WITH GOD
(First, if you are not certain that you are genuinely born again, please go here first)
This short look will help you get on track with the LORD, from where ever you may presently be. Take close heed to these words from your Maker and Savior and apply them directly to your life. This may very well be your last call and opportunity before it’s too late.
“Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: 7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.” Isaiah 55:6-7
Acknowledge Your Sins
“Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?” Ezekiel 18:31
The LORD is Abundantly Merciful yet Only to those who Genuinely and Sincerely Repent and Turn Fully to Him
“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.” Ezekiel 36:26-27
New Creatures in Christ
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:17-18
“Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.” Lamentations 3:19-26
“But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.” Psalms 92:10
Are you in need of a fresh beginning? The LORD specializes and delights in giving fresh, clear, and clean beginnings (Isaiah 54:7; 61:3; Ezekiel 36:36b; Luke 4:18; 15:1-31).
“To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.” Isaiah 61:3
Are you genuinely open to and ready to hear and obey the truth in order to be blessed with a new beginning? If so, keep reading, open your whole heart, and get ready to be blessed.
1. Schedule God into your very waking moments for prayer communion and the study of His Word (Ps. 5:3; 63:1; Mk. 1:35). He is the Cornerstone of your day and life.
2. Study God’s Word diligently: Get blank index cards and get ready to begin capturing God’s Word and memorizing it (Prov. 4:4, 21; Jn. 5:39; 2 Tim. 2:15). Carry those Scriptures on index cards where ever you go and read, meditate and memorize them. Feed on God’s Word (1 Pet. 2:2).
3. Get a King James Bible and discard all artificial, supposedly “easy to understand” counterfeit, corrupt Bible versions. See “Bible Versions” page.
4. Confess, repent of, and forsake all known sins before the LORD, beginning with the sin of not placing the LORD first in your life (Exod. 20:3-4; Prov. 28:13; 1 Jn. 1:9).
5. Be resolved in the truth that you have been granted a whole new life and that you are not your own but the LORD’s who bought you with His precious blood (Acts 20:28; 1 Cor. 6:19-20; 2 Cor. 5:17-18).
6. Die down deep into the death of Christ and learn what the daily cross truly is. Cease serving yourself and self-interests and serve only the LORD and others. Read 1 Corinthians 13 and Philippians 2:3-5 every day prayerfully.
7. Gain an eternal perspective about your brief life in this world as you walk with Jesus. Read Colossians 3:1-4 every day and pray over it.
8. Daily expect persecution, suffering, testings, and trials for the Word’s sake (Mk. 4:17; 2 Tim. 3:12; James 1:2-4; 1 Pet. 4:12).
9. Communicate the Gospel of Jesus to others in every way that you possible can. Number your short days on this earth and redeem or buy back for lost time (Ps. 90:12; Eph. 5:16). Ask the LORD to make you fruitful in His eternal kingdom and that your fruit will remain (Ps. 2:8; Jn. 15:16).
10. Understand the biblical truth that you are commanded to fear God and you are not “once saved always saved.” (Josh. 24:14; Ps. 2:11-12; Lk. 12:4-5) If you die in sin, the one true God and Judge of your eternal soul who is “Holy, holy, holy,” will send you irrevocably to hell (Hebrews 12:14; Revelation 2-3; 21:8, 27; 22:15).
Cry out to the LORD in prayer daily and moment by moment. Here are two stellar verses you will need to pray into your life daily:
“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalms 51:10
“Unite my heart to fear thy name.” Psalms 86:11
(Song) We are the Reason! Get out your tissue friend.
Sign up for free email devotional HERE… The Moments with My Master email devotional is sent out 2-3 times weekly for the edification of the body of Christ.