“Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.”Revelation 1:3
The quickest and surest way to get blessed is to simply read God’s Word. This is so simple that most miss it.
- Bible reading is the key to learning the things of God (Prov. 22:17-22).
- Bible Study is paramount to spiritual growth (1 Pet. 2:2).
- Reading God’s Word etches the image of Christ upon the canvas of the heart (Lk 24:27; Jn 5:39, 46).
- Bible reading instills the fear of the LORD (Deut. 4:10, 17:19).
- Bible reading & obedience guarantee answered prayers (John 15:7).
- The Word gives us God’s direction (Ps 119:105).
- Bible learning comforts the soul (Rom. 15:4).
- Reading the Bible enhances one’s intelligence and mind (Ps 119:99-100).
- Bible reading wards off the enemy (Ps 17:4).
- Reading the Bible dispels darkness (Ps 119:130).
- Bible Study clears and cleans the mind and heart (Jn. 15:3).
- Studying God’s Oracles equips for battle (Eph. 6:17).
- Bible reading washes the religion out of us (Matt. 15:6,9, 22:29; Eph. 5:26).
- Studying the Word corrects our faulty thinking (2 Tim. 3:16).
- Bible reading imparts divine wisdom (2 Tim. 3:15).
- Pouring over God’s Truth fully equips us to minister divine truth in love (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
- Bible reading fills the heart with joy (Jer. 15:16).
- Reading the Bible increases discernment (Ps 17:4; Heb. 5:11-14).
- Bible study increases our spiritual strength (Prov. 24:5).
- Bible study excites and energizes prayer (John 15:7).
- Bible reading causes a spiritual fire inside the heart of the believer (Jer. 20:9).
- Bible reading increases faith (Rom. 10:17).
- Reading the Bible stirs evangelism (Rom. 10:13-17).
- Bible reading makes one sure of His salvation and more confident in the LORD (Jn 20:31; 1 Jn 5:11-13).
- Bible reading comforts the heart in times of trouble (Ps 119:50,76,171).
- Bible learning imparts wisdom to the believer (Ps 19:7).
- Studying God’s Word builds up the disciple in the faith of Christ (Acts 20:32).
- Bible reading sanctifies the Christian (Jn 17:17; Eph. 5:26).
- Bible study reveals Christ to the heart of the believing reader (John 5:39).
God blesses those who read His Word.
“Blessed is he that readeth” Revelation 1:3
“Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read.” Isaiah 34:16
Sign up for free email devotional HERE… The Moments with My Master email devotional is sent out for the edification of the body of Christ.
Looking For Direction In the Word?
Bible Literacy Series
Tribute To the Bible
Wanting Great Peace?
“The Thoughts of His Heart”
| Why Did God Give Us His Word?
Who Should I Believe?
The Original Gospel
Holy Word of God
The Believer and The Word