You will not be flattered or coddled in lukewarmness by this outreach. No, you will be stirred and edified, and comforted in the truth. God bless you for being a glutton for the truth!!! “Let God be true and every man a liar.” (Romans 3:4)
Some have asked: “What is SafeGuardYourSoul all about?” Well, it’s ALL about Jesus Christ …. or it’s false. You better know God’s Word and judge all men and leaders and teachings against it or you will be misled (Acts 17:11; 2 Timothy 2:15; 3:16-17).
- Believe fully that the Bible is God’s preserved Word, final authority, and that all matters of faith and the practice thereof are to come from Holy Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21, etc.).
- Learning the daily cross as Jesus taught one must take up to truly follow Him (Luke 9:23-24; 2 Corinthians 4:10-12).
- Fully King James Bible (Psalms 12:6-7).
- Believe, as God’s Word teaches, that believers are to fellowship every single day and reject the wolf-taught mental conditioning of Sunday worship (Acts 2:42-47; Colossians 3:16; Hebrews 3:13; 10:24-25, etc.).
- Blatantly Non OSAS/”once saved always saved” (Ezekiel 33:12-13; 2 Peter 2:20-21, etc.).
- Decidedly and defiantly Non Calvinistic (Jude 3-4).
- Believers in the authentic New Testament experience of Pentecost (minus the idiocy of modern charismatics) which is a vital component of New Testament kingdom living (book of Acts).
- Believers in following the LORD Jesus and His original apostles/followers according to the 27 book record of the New Testament canon.
- Led by the Holy Spirit evangelism, by prayer and divine grace fulfilling Christ’s Great Commission mandate – with literal action and not theory! (see end of each Gospel).
- Unapologetically practice, according to the biblical mandate, exposing false leaders who are misleading “many” and ushering them into eternal damnation (Romans 16:17-18; Acts 13:10; Ephesians 5:11; Colossians 2:4, 8; Jude 3; etc.).
- Obey the LORD’s apostolic mandate to PWT (Preach, Warn, and Teach) as Christ uses this to prepare a people for Himself (Colossians 1:28).
- Know that the LORD’s church is His people and has nothing to do with a physical building (Matthew 16:18; 1 Peter 2:5, 9, etc.). In fact, the vast majority of that which goes on in physical building is false and all who support such are apostate and funding the very enemies of Christ (1 Timothy 4:1-3; 2 Timothy 3:13; 4:1-4; 2 John 7-11, etc.).
Learning daily to depend upon the LORD Jesus Christ to provide Scripture-rich resources sure to edify and instruct and equip Christ’s disciples in His perfect ways (Psalms 119:105; Ephesians 4:11-12). We are blessed to be called out by our LORD Jesus to establish and confirm divine truth (God’s written Word) in His saints and to preach the Law and Gospel to lost souls. We are and have nothing outside of Jesus Christ (John 15:1-16).
To date several Scripture-rich, enlightening and influential books are featured on subjects ranging from false prophets, the original lie of Satan to mankind, evangelism, stewardship the Bible way, evangelism, the cross of Christ, and the daily walk of an authentic disciple. These volumes can be found here and on Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, and on SafeGuardYourSoul.com. Ministry websites include SafeGuardYourSoul.com, GreatCommissionAdventure,com, etc. Todd Tomasella is the original editor and contributor to these ministry sites and, a former Marine, worked with NASA for 7 years, youth pastor, TV program host, Bible College class president, and member of numerous churches throughout the south. In the endeavor to truly magnify Jesus Christ, He has chosen to set aside all that involves the philosophies and whims of mere men to follow the King of the kingdom as a simple servant (Col. 2:8-10). By God’s grace, a broad variety of topics from a broad and edifying perspective are presented and sure to refresh the thirsting soul. There is an obvious understanding that we who are His servants, are nothing without Jesus. By the working of divine grace, some of the things available are: Gospel tracts, articles, Moments with My Master email devotional, and books which have taught, encouraged, and inspired thousands. To date there are seven Christian, non-fiction books, hundreds of articles, devotionals, audios, tracts, videos, Bible school curriculum, and study guides. No matter the format utilized, the divine mandate is simply getting people into God’s Word for themselves (Nehemiah 8:8; Habakkuk 2:2; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 17:11; 2 Timothy 2:15; 3:16-17).
Some of the things we are blessed to be doing for His glory include …..
- Write, publish, distribute and supply Gospel tracts to Gospel workers the world over (since 1987).
- Creating an increasing full online presence and ministry approach with several websites, SEO, etc. Monthly, 40,000 unique readers are getting God’s Word via the main ministry (SafeGuardYourSoul.com).
- Teach God’s Word via audios, articles, books, study guides, Bible College courses, videos, etc.
- Continue to travel and minister to and strengthen the saints, win sinners, and restore back-slidden souls to their right relationship with our LORD Jesus.
- Continue to help other ministries, orphanages, and individual believers in need.
- Provide biblical truth/counsel and prayer per Holy Scripture and God’s love to believers nationwide.
By God’s grace, we are going to keep doing what GOD has called us out to do unapologetically and to His blessed glory. We must obey our LORD Jesus in this late hour in being fully given to His blessed work! (1 Corinthians 9:16) Did He not instruct us to pray for laborers to be sent out into His harvest fields and tell us that the fields are ready now for harvest? (Matthew 9:35-39; John 4:34-38) None of us are even worthy to be saved yet “Woe is me (us) if I (we) preach not the gospel.” (1 Corinthians 9:16; Ephesians 3:8) God be praised for those who have helped and our prayer is that the LORD will somehow be able to get through to the hearts of more of His people to help and participate in His eternal work in this late hour.
“Poor, Yet Making Many Rich” 2 Corinthians 6:10
With reckless abandon and no secular duties to hinder (2 Timothy 2:4), much progress is being made. The ministry work forges ahead daily. At this point we are blessed and able to reach thousands of people daily, feeding them God’s Word. More and more tools are in production and more are in development as vehicles for God’s pure Word. Thousands are being reached internationally via the internet, and printed materials daily! There are now 8 ministry websites and the Word of God is being pushed out to thousands via social networks (every day). For this we give our God praise! Though we be “poor” in this fleeting life, “many” are being made “rich” in the knowledge and blessedness of our God!
“But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, 5In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; 6By pureness, by knowledge, by long suffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, 7By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left, 8By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true; 9As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; 10As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.” 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
Glory to God for the adventure of serving Him! The attacks have been absolutely vicious … Praise God saints!!! We ask you to pray that “we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men.” (2 Thessalonians 3:2) The verbal assaults are numerous, praise God! (Matthew 5:10-12; 1 Peter 4:12-14) One man continues to assail and attack us for preaching the truth about hell being eternal and how that everyone who refuses to be save is going there forever (Mark 9:42-49). Another attack comes for trying to bring New Testament believers who are Gentiles, into keeping a certain day of the week. Still, another man attacks us for not condoning his pastor who is a greed-mongering wolf. This same man insinuated that we are not blessed due to being financially poor (due to obeying God – See Hebrews 11:37-40). These attacks for the truth are beginning to become a great joy! (Romans 5:3; James 1:2-4) We are NOT at all worthy to suffer for the name of our LORD Jesus! (Acts 5:41)
“Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:10
Title 26 United States Code 508 (C)(1)(A)
Mandatory church exemption
Advantages of a 508(c)(1)(a)
The Faith Based Organization (FBO) was once a strong influence in our nation and can be again. Every FBO should be free to worship and preach without restriction by government. Something can’t be true and false. Either the FBO has the right to free speech or it does not. Take time to review the law , and court cases related , to better understand the rights and benefits of the 508(c)(1)(a) FBO.
The advantages of being 508(c)(1)(a) FBO include rights guaranteed under Federal Law 26 U.S.C. § 6033(a)(3(a)
1) Tax Exempt, and can give tax deductible receipts for donations.
2) Freedom of Speech, including, but not limited to, politics, referendums, initiatives, and candidates.
3) Mandatory Excepted from reporting (does not file a tax return),
4) Mandatory Excepted from “rendering under oath such statements, make such other returns, and comply with such rules and regulations as the Secretary (IRS) may from time to time prescribe”.
26 U.S.C. § 6033(a)(3(a) with Highlight
Non-Profit Corporation and as of 10.25.11 a member of the Full Gospel Fellowship, and officially enjoys all the tax benefits available. There are NO governmentally imposed restrictions in this arrangement as to what we can teach. All love offerings receive a tax receipt early the following year.
Todd Tomasella is a writer and public speaker and helper of the poor and downtrodden. Author of several enlightening and influential books on subjects ranging from false prophets, the original lie of Satan to mankind, evangelism, last day / end times victory, and the daily walk of an authentic disciple. Todd’s books can be found on BarnesandNoble.com, Amazon.com, and on SafeGuardYourSoul.com. His websites include SafeGuardYourSoul.com, GreatCommissionAdventure.com. A former Marine, contracted to NASA, youth pastor, TV show host, Radio show host, Bible College class president, and member of numerous churches throughout the United States. Todd has set aside all that involves the philosophies and whims of mere men to follow the King of the kingdom as a simple servant. His sincerity and ability to speak on a variety of topics from a broad and edifying perspective, and with a humble candor, is refreshing. Todd has an obvious understanding that he is nothing without Jesus and yet, by the working of divine grace, his Gospel tracts, articles, Moments with My Master email devotional, and books, have taught, encouraged, and inspired hundreds of thousands. Todd Tomasella is the author of numerous Christian, non-fiction books, hundreds of articles, devotionals, audios, Gospel tracts, videos, Bible school curriculum, and study guides. He believes that no matter the format utilized, the divine mandate is simply getting people into God’s Word for themselves (Nehemiah 8:8; Habakkuk 2:2; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 17:11; 2 Timothy 2:15; 3:16-17).
Sign up for free email devotional HERE... The Moments with My Master email devotional is sent out 1-2 times weekly for the edification of the body of Christ.
SafeGuardYourSoul.com | 9201 Warren Pkwy. Ste. 200 | Frisco, TX 75035