“Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.” Psalms 112:1
- “the man that feareth the LORD”
- “the man that…delighteth greatly in his commandments”
Are You “blessed” by God?
If not, here is the divine plan for your life of blessing:
- 1) Fear God – this can start by crying out to Him to strike your heart with His fear (Ps 86:11)
- 2) Delight in His Word – begin now to devour the Scriptures – even if that means 5 minutes of set apart, intense study/reading.
- The LORD says here that He blesses those who fear Him and love and obey His commandments. He leaves this decision up to
- to be